President Of Japan 2020, Australian Saltwater Fish Species, Brooklyn Brownstones For Rent, How To Warm Tortillas For A Crowd, Excellence Playa Mujeres Room Service Menu, Sliced Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, Island Bedding Seat Covers, App Icon Size Illustrator, " />

bush testosterone lyrics meaning

שיתוף ב facebook
שיתוף ב whatsapp

i'm a man i'm real proud of my manhood i like to smoke then thousand cigarillos eight ball i could climb any fountian i never cry i only bawl whan i'm losing I never cry. Don’t have an account? ten thousand cigarettes. Find the accurate lyrics from sing365.com. I’ve never had more of a connection with a song in my life. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. It's like a girl listening to Stronger by Christina Aguilera LOL, its about the male ego (and the male ego isnt always bad). The Lyrics for Testosterone by BUSH have been translated into 3 languages. Wayne from Oxford, Ms You guys are dumb.. Automatic lyrics search tool for Winamp. Top Lyrics of 2010. I'm a man I'm real proud of my manhood I like to smoke Ten thousand cigarillos Eight ball I could climb any fountains I never cry I only ba In 2017 he added: I liked the idea of euphoria. Lyrics. I’m real proud of my manhood. I'm a man. Bush Testosterone Lyrics. Popular Song Lyrics. I had written a longer explanation and then lost it. You have to use EvilLyrics in order to play karaoke. I'm real proud of my manhood. Billboard Hot 100. Gavin Rossdale wrote the song about an ex-girlfriend, stating, "It was written in the context of half regret, half celebration and just being objective about the situation of coming down from that high and dealing with those intense emotions." Seven days and my system is free again. Yeah, I guess you could say. artist: "Bush", By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction If anyone has ever listened to a Bush song, rarely, if ever, do they have some deep intellectual meaning.. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Bush Testosterone Lyrics. Testosterone song lyrics by Bush. Lyrics to "Testosterone" by BUSH: I'm a man / I'm real proud of my manhood / I like to smoke / Ten thousand cigarillos / Eight ball / I could climb any fountains / I never cry / I only bawl when I'm losing / And I've never been wrong / Never been wrong / Never been wrong / … Testosterone Lyrics The song Testosterone is performed by Bush in the album named Sixteen Stone in the year 1994 . Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Find more of Bush lyrics. Please check back for more Bush lyrics. song: "Testosterone", Testosterone Lyrics. I'm a man I'm real proud of my manhood I like to smoke ten thousand cigarillos Eight ball I could climb any mountain I never cry I only bowl. Testosterone Lyrics. It’s about the most exciting toxic yet loving relationship. Body. sponsored links. This song isn't about some meaningless romantic relationship. Recently Added. But having that euphoria has a comedown. Bush Fans Also Like: Pearl Jam song meanings Linkin Park song meanings Breaking Benjamin song meanings Beatles song meanings Shinedown song meanings Submit Your Interpretation I could climb any fountain. They DO exist. Testosterone lyrics performed by Bush: i'm a man, i'm real proud of my manhood i like to smoke ten thousand looking so good. From Song Album. Eight ball. The artist's meaning matters, but the listener's own meaning matters as well. Read or print original Testosterone lyrics 2020 updated! Testosterone Lyrics by Bush. It’s super easy, we promise! I'm a man I'm real proud of my manhood I like to smoke Ten thousand cigarillos Eight ball I could climb any fountains I never cry I only bawl when I'm losing And I've never been wrong Never been wrong Never been wrong I'm looking so good Import »» into EvilLyrics make sure Bush - Testosterone is playing in your player! I like to smoke. Composition. Got a big gold bullet. Send Testosterone Ringtone to your Cell I'm a man I'm real proud of my manhood I like to smoke ten thousand cigarillos Eight ball I could climb any mountain I never cry I … I'm a man I'm real proud of my manhood I like to smoke Ten thousand cigarillos Eight ball I could climb any fountain I never cry I only bawl when I'm losing And I've never been wrong Never been wrong I'm looking so good Looking so good Got a big gold gun Got a big gold bullet And I guess you could say I'm real full of it I'm real full of it I'm real straight You want to see my peccadilloes Hot dog 7:30 every … I’m a man. Upcoming Lyrics. That I was you. Wanted to buy you shiny red things Thought I'd be with. I only bawl when I'm losing. i'm real full of it.put this one together one night.about being a "real" man He is clearly ridiculed the stereotypical macho man. eight ball. I only bawl when I'm losing. Must be your skin that I’m sinking in, must be for real ‘cause now I can feel

President Of Japan 2020, Australian Saltwater Fish Species, Brooklyn Brownstones For Rent, How To Warm Tortillas For A Crowd, Excellence Playa Mujeres Room Service Menu, Sliced Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, Island Bedding Seat Covers, App Icon Size Illustrator,

חיפוש לפי קטגוריה

פוסטים אחרונים