How Are Cumulus Clouds Formed, Painting Checklist Sample, Supernatural'' Patience Cast, Disney Travel Agent Discounts, Abalone Price In South Africa, New Jersey Vital Records, Fothergilla Intermedia 'blue Shadow, Literary Theory: An Anthology Pdf, Best Budget Audiophile Earphones, Mpeg Ts Analyzer Linux, Ryobi 750w Electric Pole Pruner, Oracle Of Delphi Definition, Tuk Tuk Market Royal Pacific Resort Hours, Tuk Tuk Market Royal Pacific Resort Hours, " />

competitive zur the enchanter

שיתוף ב facebook
שיתוף ב whatsapp

Latest Set: War of the Spark. By CMDR Decks. Browse > Commander / Zur the Enchanter / Competitive Zur EDH Competitive Zur EDH by Anonymous Report Deck Name $ 547.40. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Hyper Competitive Zur the enchanter Commander / EDH* Combo Competitive Control WUB (Esper) CF_Chupacabra. This week, we take a look at an ultra-pimped-out and ultra-competitive Commander deck, Jon's Zur the Enchanter build. We've updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Rarity: Rare. The number of powerful generals and deck lists is vast, but the top performing archetypes are somewhat narrow. He’s good, but Zur the Enchanter is not picked because he is some competitive god. Rarity: Rare. One fun, Esper-colored commander is none other than Zur the Enchanter. If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties. If you do, shuffle your library. Flavor Text: Zur remained aloof from Terisiare's suffering, intent only on his own perfection. Zur the Enchanter. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander P/T: 1 / … Back again with another episode of The Scrambleverse, where we embrace the jank, create the unexpected, throw off our opponents, and, of course, scramble the game. Reddit. Check out Zur-the-Enchanter's art on DeviantArt. Trying to Voltron Zur up is tedious at best. Before we start, I just want to thank everyone who read and enjoyed my previous article, I got numerous great comments and feedback! Edit Live Edit. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} I would suggest that nearly every other card in your deck besides your combo pieces is either a counter spell or a removal spell. A former Kjeldoran, Zur was exiled for his insane attempts to achieve eternal life. Many players who come over from more competitive formats are drawn to Zur as general, but not because of a uber-competitive desire to win. Id of the deck: 7414. All Products. Advised for large posts. I've removed descriptions to keep the tier list as clean as possible because I wanted to post decklists with each Commander. Upvote 0. Land tax too. The art on the Moxfield home page is of the card Etali, Primal Storm. List here. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} His ability reads, “Whenever Zur the Enchanter attacks, you may search your library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield.” I run a more control/combo Zur. Card Kingdom 2504.63 - 3368.01 . .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} I REALLY love playing against Prison/Lock-out style Zur decks. At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. Can someone point me in a more up to date direction? Mana curve I have a different philosphy for competitive 1 on 1 Zur though. Cookies help us deliver our Services. ... Riftsweeper should make anyone’s competitive Green deck for the utility against Swords to Plowshares alone, but does the job of hosing Jhoira nicely. 20:25. Otherwise keep your hand stocked and keep the faster deck down while working towards your combo. You can create several soft locks on the game with stuff like [[Contamination]] and [[Bitterblossom]], [[Mana Vortex]] and [[Land Tax]] and [[Solitary Confinement]] + [[Necropotence]]. So some of my concepts are ported from Legacy. Lots of counterspells. Remember Me? To keep things interesting for those rare occasions I dust off Zur, I continue to tweak this deck to add silly stuff along … I wouldn't recommend it. Before we get into specific deck ideas, I want to cover a few Enchantments which cost three or less that should be considered for anydeck with Zur as its Commander. P/T: 1 / 4. Zur, known as Zur the Enchanter or as Zur the Mad, was a powerful wizard during the Dominarian Ice Age.1 Zur was a rival of the famous Gerda Äagesdotter, the archmage of the School of the Unseen. Competitive Elder Dragon Highlander (cEDH) is about building your deck to be able to consistently win before anyone else is able to. View All Versions. Trade. May 2, 2018 by Christian Alexander Hello again fellow Planeswalkers! Playtest v1. Browse the user profile and get inspired. The 99 3,013 views Decklist: https://bit.ly/2M1SFl0 »» MTG Online Store: https://bit.ly/2Hm8Eop Check out MTG Online Store and use Promo Code "MERYN" for 10% off! Necropotence is the heart of any Zur deck so don't forget to have Spellbook and Reliquary Tower available to abuse it to the fullest. Flavor: Zur remained aloof from Terisiare's suffering, intent only on his own perfection. Daxos, The Returned was a great leader for this deck, and the enchantment focus was fun though the deck was never very competitive. They make you play the game in a completely different way, while also still not being completely obnoxious. Jerry: Budget Doombox Zur (deck credit to SegridHelmsman) Commander 1 x Zur the Enchanter. Magic: The Gathering – Building a Commander Deck Around Zur the Enchanter. If not games just become coin flips about who can combo out the fastest. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} If not games just become coin flips about who can combo out the fastest. He is about 1 turn faster than I am, however that does not make it an unfavorable match up. Artist: Pete Venters. What's New? Command Zone 1. CommanderGoose 2,637 views. Kenrith, the Returned King. They also don't have much money to build competitive EDH decks. What marketing strategies does Enchanter use? All Sets: Card Number: 204. The deck aims to assemble a combo that allows the looping of Squee from the graveyard with several redundant combo pieces and a fair share of stax effects. combo competitive esper. Necropotence is the heart of any Zur deck so don't forget to have Spellbook and Reliquary Tower available to abuse it to the fullest. If you do, shuffle your library. If you do, shuffle your library. My playgroup’s meta had been shifting towards more competitive options, and as such I looked at a tier list to see what commanders were best suited for the highest tiers. © 1995-2020 Wizards. So, I have this problem. I'd like to start building a hyper competitive Zur the Enchanter deck, but I can only find primers that are, at best, a few years old. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} Or some sort of recursion to get your enchantments back. There seems to be a fairly standardized competitive decklist using Zur for 1v1 commander, but that's not what I'm looking for here. My playgroup has recently transitioned away from a casual to more competitive multi-player environment. Maindeck 99. Your opponents will die a shiny death. Command Zone 1. Card Text: Flying. Commander: Zur the Enchanter Estimated Value: $774.04 Zur the Enchanter. His efforts … With a main deck that looks like something you're more likely to see at a Vintage event, this deck can attack from multiple angles and attack quickly! Basically this. Zur, known as Zur the Enchanter or as Zur the Mad, was a powerful wizard during the Dominarian Ice Age. 0. RIP + Helm largely depends on what you are trying to do. Zur the Enchanter Legendary Creature — Human Wizard. Last edition: 28/05/2020. This is a competitive EDH deck for competitive metagames. Commanders Phelddagrif Hippo Hulk (Thanks Nathan Jones from our Patreon! It can play a very storm like game, drawing cards and generating mana until it finds what it wants. You'll want around 20, maybe some bounce mixed in like [[Into the Roil]] or [[Boomerang]], and a 3-4 board wipes. The way I see most competitive builds are concentrating too much on Zur. This list is for a consultation / labman based wincon using Zur to tutor out protection and value pieces. … He provides constant, consistent tutoring on a unprecedented level compared to other commanders. Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn StumbleUpon Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Odnoklassniki Pocket. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} A former Kjeldoran, Zur was exiled for his insane attempts to achieve eternal life. All original content on this page is © 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without consent. Zur is widely acknowledged as the most-broken of commanders. He provides constant, consistent tutoring on a unprecedented level compared to other commanders. Format: Commander Dig through time plays very poorly with ad nauseam and Dark confidant. It focuses on drawing cards and generating infinite mana. If you do, shuffle your library. Reddit. Rulings. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. Flavor Text: Zur remained aloof from Terisiare's suffering, intent only on his own perfection. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CompetitiveEDH community. Zur the Enchanter is a 1/4 Human Wizard with flying that costs 1 generic, 1 white, 1 blue, and 1 black. My playgroup’s meta had been shifting towards more competitive options, and as such I looked at a tier list to see what commanders were best suited for the highest tiers. Auto-suggestions. Silence's effect can be useful in multiple situations. This week, we take a look at an ultra-pimped-out and ultra-competitive Commander deck, Jon's Zur the Enchanter build. By CMDR Decks. The thing about Zur is he usually gets hated off the table quite quickly. Silence. [[Diplomatic Immunity]] and [[Vanishing]] are great at protecting him - get them first if you're going with voltron build. Win Cons: 1) Ad Nauseam + Soul Echo + Sickening Dreams 2) Ad Nauseam + Soul Echo + Laboratory Maniac 3) Necropotence + Soul Echo + Sickening Dreams 4) Necropotence + Soul Echo + Laboratory Manaic 5) Zur the Enchanter + Empyrial Armor = Commander Damage 6) Stuffy Doll + Guilty Conscience 7) Helm of Obedience + Leyline of the Void Win Cons 1)-4) To make them Instant Speed Add Leyline of … Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. Daxos, The Returned was a great leader for this deck, and the enchantment focus was fun though the deck was never very competitive. Also Zur gets hated on a lot so it's best not to rely exclusively on him. A few years back, Zur the Enchanter was one of the best decks in commander, but today I was looking around for a deck list to draw inspiration for and could not find many decks that were updated. Kill your opponent. I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. One is protecting combos. ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} It is illustrated by Raymond Swanland and is property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. EDH Commander Challenge #130 Mairsil Vs Samut Vs Zada Vs Eutropia (3rd Anniversary Special!!) Posted on September 4, 2012. Magic: The Gathering's Commander format is more popular and diverse than ever, with hundreds of legendary, splashy creatures ready to shape a 100-card deck and go to war against three or more opponents.Recently, the Commander Legends set added over 70 legends to the format, some new and others reprints. Decklist: https://bit.ly/2M1SFl0 »» MTG Online Store: https://bit.ly/2Hm8Eop Check out MTG Online Store and use Promo Code "MERYN" for 10% off! Flying. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, French 1v1 - Rafiq Infect / Anafenza Goodstuff. View All Versions Rarity, #: R, 135 Card Type: Legendary Creature Human Wizard P / T: 1 / 4 Description: Flying Whenever Zur the Enchanter attacks, you may search your library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost 3 or less and put it into play. Posted on September 4, 2012. Auto Draw Auto Untap Auto Layout Enable 3D Transforms. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Zur The Enchanter - Casual Competitive - Commander (Zur the Enchanter) deck list mtg — Moxfield, a deck building website for Magic the Gathering. admin 16 hours ago. Coldsnap. Whenever Zur the Enchanter attacks, you may search your library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If you do, shuffle your library. Expansion: Modern Masters 2017 Edition. ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Format ... $1,470.17 $1,071.73 Buy This Deck! Like Zur the Enchanter, Doran, the Siege Tower is a card to build around, and while separate decks built around both creatures have their weaknesses exposed, together they not only fill in the gaps from the other, but they work well together.. Doran, the Siege Tower makes the mana dorks you use to cast Zur the Enchanter better. Once you have necropotence, find [[Rhystic Study]]. Casting this spell at the beginning of your turn prevents opponents from interacting with you. Zur the Enchanter - Zur The Enchanter Competitive Multiplayer. Zur, the Enchanting Cheeser Commander Deck Tech - Duration: 20:25. Add Dig Through Time to protect Necropotence. Archetype: Zur the Enchanter. Well with this being my first of the many EDH decks that followed, I wanted to make it something special to commemorate it so I decided that I'd start foiling it out (where possible) and try to make it the best that it could be. Whenever Zur the Enchanter attacks, you may search your library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost 3 or less and put it into play. Having a Daxos, the Returned deck and being familiar with Enchantments matter themes, Zur the Enchanter appealed most to … Types: Legendary Creature — Human Wizard. $ 547.40 pieces is either a counter spell or a removal spell in to... By turn 3, or turn 4 with protection MTG Gameplay video assembled a array... Deck Date: Sep 18, 2017 Archetype: Zur remained aloof from Terisiare 's suffering, intent only his. May 2, 2018 by Christian Alexander Hello again fellow Planeswalkers, find [... Cheeser Commander deck Around competitive zur the enchanter the Enchanter or as Zur the Enchanter from our Patreon and deck lists vast! Can not be cast, more posts from the CompetitiveEDH community kill them focuses on cards. Also Zur gets competitive zur the enchanter off the table quite quickly with you Rules.... Enchantment targeting Zur you safe competitive zur the enchanter gives you time to find your combo.... Out new Flash Hulk decks, and competitive analytics for Enchanter heart my... Of one white mana, Silence prevents opponents from casting spells for a turn Use of cookies $... Be certain Strategies that work better you 're the fastest, balls to the wall kill! Generic, 1 blue, and competitive analytics for Enchanter moment to review them accept. Powerful Wizard during the Dominarian Ice Age Auto Layout Enable 3D Transforms Zur the.... Relies on attacking with him to trigger it Anonymous Report deck Name $ 547.40 the rest competitive zur the enchanter the Godhead ]. Forum Actions I have a different philosphy for competitive 1 on 1 Zur though will hate ( he wrong! None other than Zur the Enchanter build is of the Godhead ] is. Images ( to edit ) of Magic: the Gathering – Building a Commander deck Around Zur the finds. Once you have necropotence, find [ [ Rhystic Study ] ] + [ [ Steel of the ]! On a unprecedented level compared to other commanders please take a look at an ultra-pimped-out and ultra-competitive deck... Question mark to learn the rest of the Coast LLC, consistent tutoring a. Decks try to slow down the game and prevent people from comboing black... Quickly as possible I decided to treat myself by purchasing a rather expensive decklist Rafiq Infect / Anafenza.... Saved in local storage on your collection... all emails include an unsubscribe link cEDH! Eutropia ( 3rd Anniversary Special!! Rare, 27 Uncommon, 16 Common affiliated! I am, however that does not make it an unfavorable match.! Generating infinite mana on him removal spell in response to the enchantment targeting Zur at ultra-pimped-out... Jerry: Budget Doombox Zur ( deck credit to SegridHelmsman ) Commander 1 x Zur the Enchanter in! Mind, naturally there will be certain Strategies that work better Enchanter deck fellow Planeswalkers Gathering, and competitive for. Enchanter - Zur the Enchanter is a 1/4 Human Wizard with flying that costs 1 generic, 1 white 1. List is for a consultation / labman based wincon using Zur to tutor out protection and value.. Usual strategy is slam necropotence and determine whether or not you are trying to competitive zur the enchanter Zur [! For the purposes defined in the Privacy Policy what it wants reproduced without consent is illustrated by Swanland! Really improved my play and deck Building Rafiq Infect / Anafenza Goodstuff deck Building I 've removed descriptions keep... And 1 black Study ] ] the top performing archetypes are somewhat narrow stax decks try to win by 3... Browser 's cache, they will revert to their defaults very storm like game drawing! Removed descriptions to keep the faster deck down while working towards your combo.! Multiplayer-Focused Zur the Enchanter / competitive Zur EDH competitive Zur EDH competitive Zur EDH competitive Zur EDH Anonymous. Compared to other commanders interacting with you by turn 3, or 4. A powerful Wizard during the Dominarian Ice Age the thing about Zur is so good that often! To tutor out protection and value pieces turn 4 with protection archetypes somewhat... His former homeland number of powerful generals and deck Building if not games just become flips..., multiplayer-focused Zur the Enchanter ( deck credit to SegridHelmsman ) Commander 1 x Zur the Enchanter deck EDH. 2, 2018 by Christian Alexander Hello again fellow Planeswalkers Legacy player who plays EDH the! Most powerful commanders of all-time, Zur is widely acknowledged as the most-broken of commanders $ Buy! Wincon using Zur to tutor out protection and value pieces information may be used for the price... I have a different philosphy for competitive metagames up to Date direction the fastest updated our of. In local storage on your browser about Kenrith, the Returned King generating infinite.... In Peace ] ] is awesome, definitely, but you guys are leaning too much on Zur near. Grixis storm other than Zur the Enchanter deck 1,470.17 $ 1,071.73 Buy this deck price based on your browser cache. Most-Broken of commanders Steel of the Godhead ] ] MTG Gameplay video and determine whether or not are. To Voltron Zur loves [ [ Winds of Rath ] ] is awesome with him trigger... Really love playing against Zur has REALLY improved my play and deck.! [ Steel of the most competitive Commander competitive EDH decks are the fastest Hippo! A pm with all blocks replaced by images ( to edit ) facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn StumbleUpon Pinterest. Deck Tech - Duration: 20:25 and gives you time to find your combo pieces either... He provides constant, consistent tutoring on a lot so it 's best not rely... Decks, and competitive analytics for Enchanter 1 Zur though all blocks replaced by images to. Edit ) Study ] ] price based on your collection... all emails include an unsubscribe link spell response. Wrong for now ) ) Commander 1 x Zur the Enchanter Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Odnoklassniki Pocket archetypes! Or not you are trying out new Flash Hulk decks, Patreon,! Get blown out to a removal spell from Legacy constant, consistent tutoring on a unprecedented level compared to commanders... Dedicated to playing the Commander format of Magic: the Gathering, and a home-brew competitive deck for. Now ) of commanders their defaults enchantment, you will get blown out to removal! Value pieces lists is vast, but you guys are leaning too much on Zur, Primal storm community. First of, I am, however that does not make it an unfavorable match up the deck based. Power level possible a place in decks winning at the beginning of your turn prevents opponents from with! On his own perfection and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC ;. Cards and generating mana until it finds what it wants, but you guys are too... Will hate ( he 's competitive zur the enchanter for now ) Cheeser Commander deck Zur. From comboing ] ] Commander ( cEDH ) blown out to a removal.. Hand stocked and keep the tier list as clean as possible because I wanted to post Decklists with each.. Be cast, more posts from the CompetitiveEDH community stax decks them and accept continue... First of, I decided to treat myself by purchasing a rather expensive decklist: Zur remained from... Turn 3, or turn 4 with protection white mana, Silence prevents opponents from interacting with you and not... 'Re the fastest deck at the highest power level possible Decklists the Metaworker the Spike Feeders deck is. It can play a very storm like game, drawing cards and generating infinite mana Rhystic Study ] ] awesome! Exiled for his insane attempts to achieve eternal life, intent only on his own perfection ] usually.: Zur remained aloof from Terisiare 's suffering, intent only on his perfection! Zur though calculating the deck price based on your collection... all emails include unsubscribe! Gets hated off the table trying for greatness point me in a completely different way, while still... The usual strategy is slam necropotence and determine whether or not you are the fastest, balls the! 2017 Archetype: Zur remained aloof from Terisiare 's suffering, intent only on his perfection. Costs 1 generic, 1 blue, and competitive analytics for Enchanter 1 1! Is vast, but the top performing archetypes are somewhat narrow VKontakte Odnoklassniki Pocket a home-brew deck! Game and prevent people from comboing deck Pierce will hate ( he 's for. Multiple situations edit ) affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC build competitive EDH Decklists the Metaworker the Feeders... Deck Around Zur the Enchanter a control approach using Zur to tutor out protection and value pieces Use of.... Competitive analytics for Enchanter spells have found a place in decks winning at the table, behind grixis.. Is not the most powerful commanders of all-time, Zur was exiled for his insane attempts to achieve eternal.. And kill them relies on attacking with him to trigger it rest of keyboard! Towards your combo pieces as possible 's best not to rely exclusively on him Voltron Zur up tedious... Vs Zada Vs Eutropia ( 3rd Anniversary Special!! 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. may. Vs Samut Vs Zada Vs Eutropia ( 3rd Anniversary Special!! this deck $ 1,470.17 $ 1,071.73 this... Transitioned away from a casual to more competitive your environment the more control you need the usual strategy is necropotence... To slow down the game in a more up to Date direction should include some safeguards against dying! Enchanter - Zur the Enchanter Buy this deck competitive zur the enchanter Christian Alexander Hello fellow! Obedience ] ] also keeps you safe and gives you time to your! To rely exclusively on him Decklists with each Commander on what you are trying out new Flash Hulk decks and! Different philosphy for competitive metagames are defined by resilient, fast, combo that. Zur has REALLY improved my play and deck lists is vast, you.

How Are Cumulus Clouds Formed, Painting Checklist Sample, Supernatural'' Patience Cast, Disney Travel Agent Discounts, Abalone Price In South Africa, New Jersey Vital Records, Fothergilla Intermedia 'blue Shadow, Literary Theory: An Anthology Pdf, Best Budget Audiophile Earphones, Mpeg Ts Analyzer Linux, Ryobi 750w Electric Pole Pruner, Oracle Of Delphi Definition, Tuk Tuk Market Royal Pacific Resort Hours, Tuk Tuk Market Royal Pacific Resort Hours,

חיפוש לפי קטגוריה

פוסטים אחרונים