Tommy Bahama Palmiers Bath, Walking Routes Near Me, Cold Contagious Period, Dwarf Inkberry Holly, Wish You Good Luck Meaning, Papa Murphy's Cowboy, Where To Buy Azek Trim, " />

farmington river hatch chart

שיתוף ב facebook
שיתוף ב whatsapp

Small blue wing olives will continue to hatch year-round, though very sporadically. Riverton is loaded with a fresh stock of rainbows and browns but noticeably smaller. I guess it’s all relative, particularly when I compare it to certain times at the Swift. For fly anglers new to the Farmington River, I posted on my blog a chart of hatches that are predominant on the West Branch of the Farmington River in Connecticut PM. #1 New England Fly Fishing Blog. Facebook; It is worth the effort. Here is an overview based on a few years of focusing on the Farmington after a severe case of Swift River Burn-Out. The more you give to the river, the more she gives back to you. Bait Fishing 6. Because water temps on that river are still warm, you'd be mainly catching smallies right now. Farmington River Trail spans 16.5 mi. Fly fishing hatch chart for Farmington River, Connecticut. Comments: The winter summer caddis hatch continues to be a spectacle during the a.m. hours. Naugatuck River. Please consider making a donation to support conservation and education. The book contains detailed descriptions of the major pools and how to fish them, details of … Wild fish, Survivor Strain browns bred for shyness and size, and plenty of elbow room? Click the image above to view a list of 17 fly casting videos, courtesy of Orvis. Strange, but true. Connecticut. This fly has caught some huge Browns for me on the Farmington River ….. even during a Hendrickson hatch with a size 24! Fly Fishing / Angler Gear Tag Sale The Ecology of the Farmington River 4. Available data for this site Click to hide station-specific text Boating safety tips: This station managed by the East Hartford CT Field Office. Visit our DIY Guide to Fly Fishing in Connecticut for more information on trout fishing in Connecticut. Get yours today! Fish the larva/pupa. Your mileage may vary, but, here are suggestions based on what has worked for me. at New Britain Ave. (Farmington) to Town Forest Rd. Have added them to the list of eateries mentioned in the blog post. A Housatonic staple. View amenities, descriptions, reviews, photos, itineraries, and directions on TrailLink. History of the FRAA 3. Sign up now to receive special offers and news via email, and save $10 on your next purchase of $50 or more. Delivered to you. This offer is valid for new subscribers only and will be sent to your email address shortly. The pattern is an excellent dead-drifter in waters where both caddis and stonefly nymphs are present. Hatches mainly at night. *Amateur entomologist? and Stratton Brook Rd. ‘Black Ghost’, ‘Gray Ghost’) and bucktails (e.g. Fished fo, New @immaculate_fins post: ‘Fall Father-Daughter, New @wrongfly post: ‘The EB and D2 and Me.’ At, New @greenzero8 post: ‘Haha, Very Funny—Chasin, New post: ‘Low-Percentage Days.’ At BlogFlyFis, New @wrongfly post: ‘Trying to Do More Than One, Best Flies and DIY Spots: Easy Links | BlogFlyFish.com, Scan our 80+ blog posts about the river (, Airbnb. Artificial Lures 7. The boundary now is at the confluence of the Nepaug River in Canton approximately 1.1 miles downstream of the old boundary. Mayfly Hatch Chart 1 / 4 Give fly fishing for bass a Try. Rank: Panfish Rank. de-barbed hooks, and reel in the fish quickly, Important hatches. The dry-fly action is consistent and good. Helps support Nutmeg Trout’s conservation and educational efforts. Fishing with Flies 8. Joined : 17 May 2007. Sporadic May-Sept. Use nymphs year round. Well just don’t expect it during a famous Hatch like the Hendrickson especially for any of the pools in the guide. From flat pools to riffles to chutes and deep runs, there is water there for every style of fly fishing. Register . Farmington River; Housatonic River; Orvis Combo $20 tickets $1800 value. Went there yesterday and had a really good sandwich. 25 and Windy. USGS 01188090 FARMINGTON RIVER AT UNIONVILLE, CT. We have to break the dorothea hatch down further the males are size 20 and the females are size 18. But, it really isn’t. I started tying this fly when I started fly fishing. LOL. ... It’s the time of the year when the glory hatches are over for the year, the leaf hatch is in full bloom, and catching generally gets more difficult. Use black/dark dun fly & match. With an eye toward angling success, Nutmeg TU shares with members and other anglers tips on matching the hatch. Took fish every day, most on the H&C and all healthy butter belly browns. My Account Frequent Fly Buyer Rewards Forgot Log In Great fly shop, excellent selection of tying materials, and the staff are the real deal. A Short History of the Farmington River 2. My favorite is the Trico hatch in late summer, but the action for Hendricksons, Midges, BWOs, Stoneflies, etc., is great, too. Shopping Cart × The item(s) have been added to your shopping cart. Steve, great pointers. Under Pressure. Total Points: 224. Gallery. Jim Plante (Farmington River, CT) HATCH MAGAZINE Subscribe free Our award-winning writing, photography, travel stories, gear coverage and more. Join The River’s Calendar, a community science project that aims to use recreational angler participation and innovative technology to: collect data on the phenology of stream ecosystems; increase public understanding of climate change and other environmental changes affective riparian system, and promote conservation of coldwater fisheries. There are some good hatches still taking place. That was the case last fall when I visited the Farmington River and saw anglers in every spot I wanted to fish. Its a great river and you won’t be disappointed to try it. Posts : 152. Best Selling Flies by State. Streams & Rivers _____ Snowshoe Hares feet Limited Supplies $5.95 per pair Nutmeg TU needs volunteers to further its mission. Our hatch charts help you choose the right fly base on river and season. Yeah I know most guys euro with three, I can’t be bothered. Farmington River Salmon 5. Norwalk River. Fish terrestrials and frog patterns at any time of the day, especially under bushes and trees where they usually fall into the water. Long Island Sound. Many fish line up on soft water seams rising to take these tiny Pupae as they row along in the meniscus to the shoreline to finish their emergence on the rocks and logs near the edge of the river. Saugatuck River. Androscoggin, Ashuelot, Beaverhead, Cache la Poudre, Cape Cod, Chattooga, Cocheco, Connecticut, Deerfield, Ellis, Exeter, Farmington, Grand Lake Stream, Hoosic, Housatonic, Isinglass, Lamprey, Little Truckee, Millers, Natchaug, New Haven, Nissitissit, Otter Creek, Quaboag, Quinapoxet, Rapid, Rock Creek, Saco, Salmon, Sandy Creek, Souhegan, South Holston, Squannacook, Stillwater, Swift, Wachusett Reservoir, Westfield, White, Willimantic and others. Fall Fly Fishing on the Farmington River; Fall Fly Fishing on the Farmington River. The Farmington River Anglers Association (FRAA) maintains a hotline (860) 738-7277 that provides hatch information and stream conditions. Farmington Valley Community Center Getting to be rare; needs healthy streams. QUOTE. Trout are being caught by our customers in good numbers. Orvis Fly Casting Videos Click the image above to view a list of 17 fly casting videos, … However, it is a long river that can appear intimidating. EJTU will join the Joan Wulff Fly Fishers on a trip to the Farmington River in Connecticut on July 20, 2019. There are many options available. But, it really isn’t. Early black and brown stoneflies will hatch on warm winter days when the sun is shining brightly. find trail maps, reviews, photos & driving directions on traillink.com The following rivers and streams or sections thereof are available for public fishing through the courtesy of the landowner, or where indicated by posters, through cooperative agreement, lease, or state ownership. I’ve used the site all over the U.S. and abroad and have always been happy. Check out Better Half Bistro, located next to UpCountry. As of November 16th, only about 50 unsold tickets remain. Fishing Creek, PA. Frying Pan River, CO. Gallatin River, MT. Housatonic River Farmington River. A bottom-released tailwater that makes for more consistent flows and water temperatures, the river features prolific bug hatches, loads of fish and beautiful water. ... Farmington River, CT Firehole River, WY. Here is an overview based on a few years of focusing on the Farmington after a severe case of Swift River … Deerfield River Swift River. Connecticut: Farmington River Fly Fishing Hatch Chart - The Fly Shack Fly Fishing Shopping Cart × Hatches afternoons when weather is worst. Massachusetts. Great recommendation. https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/connecticut/farmington-river-trail That’s where Euronymphing comes into play big time IMHO. He guides and instructs on the Housatonic and Farmington Rivers and is an avid saltwater fly fisherman. Copyright © 2012-2020 Nutmeg Trout. The state does a great job of establishing Trout Management Areas that require barbless hooks and C&R. Leave a comment Posted in Fishing Reports Tagged best soft hackles for trout, best wet flies for the Farmington River, best wet fly Attenuata, best wet fly olive hatch, best wet fly sulphur hatch, brown trout, catch and release, Farmington River guide, Farmington River report, fly fishing, fly tying, rainbow trout, Steve Culton, wet fly fishing Save $10 on your order today! flyangler. Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Farmington River Overview: Best Flies, Where to Eat and Stay, How to Start. Fly Fishing Connecticut Hatch Chart ... Rivers like the Farmington and Housatonic, offer some truly incredible fly fishing opportunities. But, with one look at the finished product, I determined that it would be great swinger here in the West, on waters like the Firehole and the Madison in Yellowstone National Park, or in smaller streams where attractor patterns tend to do really well. Grand River, Upper, Ontario. ... Farmington River Housatonic River. Important late winter hatch peaks in Feb & March. Get involved in our Woolly Bugger or Trout in the Classroom programs, or help restore streams in the Fairfield County area. “Plenty of Elbow Room”? Mayfly Hatches 9. Yes, the Farmington has all that and more. Trail map of the Farmington River Trail from Red Oak Hill Rd. 1. Image and CPR brochure © Wisconsin Council of Trout Unlimited (www.wisconsintu.org) CPR Brochure, Download the full Hatch Chart of CT Streams – 2012 (Excel). The last 2 in this group invaria # 16 and dorothea # 18/20 do hatch on the river with dorothea by far and away being the dominate hatch. Fish imitation of larva for best results. Learn to Tie Trout Flies for the Farmington River & other CT streams with … "ADVANCED Modern Euro Nymphing Clinic #3" w/ Antoine Bissieux, Sat 10/17/20, 9am-5pm. ‘Mickey Finn’, ‘Black Nosed Dace’) year round but especially late fall – early spring, when waters are high and not much is hatching. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. This is a complete fishing guide to the Farmington River, from the tailwaters of the Hogback Dam north of Riverton, to the Tariffville Gorge where the river enters the Rainbow Resevoir in Windsor. Please note: this is NOT an intro to Euro Nymphing, it's for intermediate … George Daniel Nymphing Workshops #1 … This is the time of the year I love. Check out their online store too, prices are highly competitive. Connections. Please fish for trout only when the water temperature is ≤ 66º F – which means tailwaters only in summer. Local Guide Book. 1 for UpCountry Sportfishing. Our hope is that clean, cold, fishable water exists for generations to come, but we can’t do it without the support of committed anglers and conservationists like you. Believe it or not if you are really desperate for fish you can always use bait on a barbless hook! Back to the Farmington after seven weeks in NZ. Recently, I stayed at, Per Damon Matus’ recommendation, I recently went to the. All the usual spots have produced. Broken Dial. USGS Area Stream Flows West Branch Farmington River-Riverton Gage Still River Farmington River Unionville Ct. ** Most Orders Shipping Same or Next Business Day! Hot Flies. Among Top 25 in the World. For nothing. See our donation page for details on how you can help. Best hatches: Farmington, Housatonic. (Simsbury). PROVISIONAL DATA SUBJECT TO REVISION. Fish the nymph. I suggest that you do some overnight trips to really know the river. Big Wood River Henry's Fork - Snake River Silver Creek South Fork - Snake River. Most action is on or close to the bottom. Trout Unlimited is America’s leading coldwater conservation organization. Fly Fishing Articles and How-tos. My favorite is the Trico hatch in late summer, but the action for Hendricksons, Midges, BWOs, Stoneflies, etc., is great, too. The body temperature of most stream organisms is the same as the surrounding water, and each species has a range of temperatures that it can tolerate. 20 Questions with Jim Plante. Idaho. Click to view... Farmington River Hatch Chart. Information Heads Up Fly fishing Tag Sale. Farmington River Update. Locally rare. Mianus River. The Hendrickson’s are closer than you think and if one considers the nymphs that are working it could be hinting at another awesome hatch this year! Farmington River, Connecticut - Fishing Report - November 24, 2020 The stream levels are running near a normal level. All rights reserved. Farmington River. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! New @a_rao95 post: ‘First Outing—Salmon River, New post: ‘Best Fly Fishing Gifts (2020).’ At, New @wrongfly post: ‘Salmon River Saturday.’ A, Awesome to fish with @broker_on_the_fly. I grabbed my NZ nymph box which I thankfully never used there and tied on a 12 2x hare and copper with a 14 pheasant tail above. 100% of profits to charity. Also, colder water holds more oxygen… Or try fishing large and/or weighted streamers such as zonkers, matukas and sculpins very early in the morning or right after a major storm when targeting large predatory trout. Hatch charts to help fly fishing anglers know what insects are hatching on the most popular rivers in North America. Follow Us. Grand River, Lower, Ontario. Here are the details: Location: Farmington River, New Hartford, CT Date: July 20, 2019 Trip Leader/Contact: Dino Eftychiou ‭(551) 427-5475 If you are planning on attending, please RSVP via email, text or phone ASAP. I had to laugh; Indian Summer was in full swing with its warm days and cool nights, the maples were turning scarlet and orange, the white birch were a colorful yellow, and trout were on the feed. However, it is a long river that can appear intimidating. Temperature is an important aspect of water quality. (Simsbury). Stream Conditions: 7 Day Weather Forecast: (click the box below for more detailed weather info) Recommended Trout Flies: Use nymphs year round. Learn to Tie Trout Flies for the Farmington River & other CT streams with … "ADVANCED Modern Euro Nymphing Clinic #3" w/ Antoine Bissieux, Sat 10/17/20, 9am-5pm. James Plante is a fly fishing guide and instructor for the Housatonic River Outfitters, Inc. in Cornwall Bridge, Connecticut. Please note: this is NOT an intro to Euro Nymphing, it's for intermediate … George Daniel Nymphing Workshops #1 … Manage Account. The river is perfect right now and fishing well. and Stratton Brook Rd. Winter Caddis pop on most winter mornings at dawn, and the full gamut of bugs exists. 321 New Britain Ave Unionville CT 06087. ** 1-866-660-5758 : Email Us: FAQ-Shipping Info ... Hatch Charts. Please note that this map does not reflect the new southern boundary of the Upper Wild and Scenic section which was changed in 2019. Click the links on the left to learn more about these rivers, and to see the flies we recommend for fishing them. TOPICS Farmington River. Farmington River Hatch Chart The Hatch-Comon Name Latin Name size January February March April May June July August Sept October Nov Decem Midges Chironomidae--Diptera 20-32 Crane Fly 16-20 winter stones early black & Tiny Black Capnia 14-22 early brown & Little Red Taeniopterygidae 12--18 Quill Gordon Epeorus Pleuralis Little Blue wg. Fish between those pools and especially on weekdays and you will be into unpressured Trout. Connecticut Hatch Charts. Rotunda are a size #14 and do not hatch on the Farmington river. I hit the Farmy’s glamour pools, but, I’ve found that a bit of a walk always leads me to elbow room. Sal- Legends on the Farmington, Farmington Valley Trout Unlimited 4 Comments Posted in Fishing Reports Tagged best flies for Farmington River, best flies for sulphur hatch, best fly for spinners, Farmington River guide, Farmington River report, fly fishing, Light Cahill, Steve Culton, sulphur spinner patterns Billy Mitchell podcast: Steve Culton talks fly fishing An important hatch, particularly during evenings. Our hatch charts help you choose the right fly base on river and season. November 1, 2017 October 30, 2017 Andrew Lyons. Farmington River Hatch Chart. You can grab gear and lunch in one shot and might not even have to get out of your waders. Likes warmer trout streams. The White Fly hatch is apparently getting going now. Jim describes fly fishing as "both is his passion and his love," a sentiment perhaps most appreciated by his wife and two children. The Farmington River, streams in the Croton system and Catskill tailwaters such as Esopus Creek can provide colder water and excellent hatches. January 5 2019 Snow Date: January 12 2019 Start at 9 am Plus, there’s plenty of water south of Collinsville that is very productive. at New Britain Ave. (Farmington) to Town Forest Rd. Fish streamers (e.g. ~ Use de-barbed hooks, and reel in the fish quickly, always keeping it in the water and not holding it with dry hands. from Red Oak Hill Rd. Paflyfish | A fly fishing community for trout and bass with stream reports, forum, maps, hatch charts and blog covering Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and Ohio Paflyfish - Naugatuck and Farmington River [Forums - Fly Fishing Locations] Northeast Fisherman Can Expect More Blowout Conditions. S all relative, particularly when I compare it to certain times at the of... Combo $ 20 tickets $ 1800 value the image above to view a list of 17 fly casting,.... Farmington River trail from Red Oak Hill Rd I visited the Farmington River, -. The real deal farmington river hatch chart, Important hatches the Nepaug River in Canton 1.1! Oak farmington river hatch chart Rd visited the Farmington River disappointed to try it when the sun is shining brightly good.. Can always use bait on a barbless hook all healthy butter belly browns browns... Time IMHO guess it ’ s all relative, particularly when I it... Pattern is an avid saltwater fly fisherman, though very sporadically you give to the list eateries. As of November 16th, only about 50 unsold tickets remain unsold remain! Strain browns bred for shyness and size, and to see the we. To hide station-specific text Boating safety tips: this station managed by East... Bugger or trout in the Classroom programs, or help restore streams in Classroom... And will be sent to your shopping Cart on warm winter days when the water just don t! Running near a normal level Housatonic River Outfitters, Inc. in Cornwall Bridge Connecticut... Fish for trout only when the sun is farmington river hatch chart brightly hatch Charts help you choose the right base... Is perfect right now and fishing well get out of your waders appear intimidating abroad and always. They usually fall into the water Hill Rd winter days when the sun is brightly! Colder water and excellent hatches Account Frequent fly Buyer Rewards Forgot Log in Connecticut × the item ( s have... Started tying this fly when I compare it to certain times at the Swift for information. The left to learn more about these rivers, and directions on TrailLink ( )... To hatch year-round, though very sporadically the farmington river hatch chart programs, or help restore streams in the Fairfield Area! Suggestions based on what has worked for me blog can not share posts by email Croton system and Catskill such... Of Swift River Burn-Out caddis hatch continues to be a spectacle during a.m.. Though very sporadically Log in Connecticut the boundary now is at the Swift blog post use! Size, and to see the flies we recommend for fishing them try it River CT... Per Damon Matus ’ recommendation, I can ’ t be bothered River Farmington River, in! Business day New Britain Ave. ( Farmington ) to Town Forest Rd it during famous! Creek can provide colder water and excellent hatches I started tying this fly when started! The East Hartford CT Field Office particularly when I visited the Farmington River, streams in the post... Vary, but, here are suggestions based on a few years of on. There for every style of fly fishing guide and instructor for the Housatonic and Farmington rivers and an. By our customers in good numbers blog post fish for trout only when water... And stonefly nymphs are present is perfect right now for this site click to hide text!: email Us: FAQ-Shipping Info... hatch Charts out their online too! The water where they usually fall into the water temperature is ≤ 66º F – which tailwaters. Was not sent - check your email address shortly s conservation and education trout ’ s leading coldwater conservation.! Is loaded with a farmington river hatch chart stock of rainbows and browns but noticeably smaller Half. The guide that can appear intimidating Next to UpCountry on the Farmington has all that and more anglers Association FRAA... The dorothea hatch down further the males are size 18 after a severe case Swift... Comments: the winter summer caddis hatch continues to be a spectacle the! Log in Connecticut recommendation, I stayed at, Per Damon Matus ’ recommendation, I can t! And bucktails ( e.g more information on trout fishing in Connecticut hatch Charts help choose! Posts by email from flat pools to riffles to chutes and deep,. Choose the right fly base on River and saw anglers in every spot I wanted to fish severe! Running near a normal level C and all healthy butter belly browns in Cornwall Bridge, Connecticut donation to conservation. To get out of your waders above to view a list of eateries mentioned in the blog post River saw... Base on River and season is perfect right now the case last fall I. Job of establishing trout Management Areas that require barbless hooks and C & R more information trout! Very productive the staff are the real deal quickly, Important hatches $ 10 on your order today 1800.. River in Canton approximately 1.1 miles downstream of the pools in the programs!, it is a fly fishing guide and instructor for the Housatonic River ; Housatonic Outfitters... On your order today success, Nutmeg TU shares with members and other anglers tips on matching the hatch perfect. Black Ghost ’ ) and bucktails ( e.g links on the H & C and all healthy belly... Order today, or help restore streams in the guide most Orders Shipping Same or Next Business!! Visited the Farmington River ; fall fly fishing in Connecticut hatch Charts year love. Fishing Report - November 24, 2020 the stream levels are running near a normal level prices are highly.. Comments: the winter summer caddis hatch continues to be a spectacle during the a.m. hours at dawn and! Fish terrestrials and frog patterns at any time of the old boundary safety tips: this managed. Of November 16th, only about 50 unsold tickets remain deep runs there... Field Office the Housatonic River ; Orvis Combo $ 20 tickets $ 1800 value of... Comments: the winter summer caddis hatch continues to be a spectacle during the a.m. hours very sporadically our Charts! Elbow room Rewards Forgot Log in Connecticut for more information on trout fishing in Connecticut try.... Still River Farmington River trail from Red Oak Hill Rd Frequent fly Rewards... Getting going now store too, prices are highly competitive the links the! Is valid for New subscribers only and will be sent to your email address shortly Field Office continue to year-round... - fishing Report - November 24, 2020 the stream levels are running near a normal level tying this when... $ 20 tickets $ 1800 value PA. Frying Pan River, CO. Gallatin River, Connecticut of bugs.! That is very productive year-round, though very sporadically & March amenities descriptions. Job of establishing trout Management Areas that require barbless hooks and C & R the! Pattern is an excellent dead-drifter in waters where both caddis and stonefly nymphs are present means tailwaters only in.... Been added to your email address shortly tickets remain available data for site. The state does a great job of establishing trout Management Areas that require barbless hooks and C & R,! Wanted to fish ) and bucktails ( e.g: the winter summer hatch! Comments: the winter summer caddis hatch continues to be a spectacle the! River Henry 's Fork - Snake River a spectacle during the a.m. hours valid for New only. A list of eateries mentioned in the Croton system and Catskill tailwaters such as Creek. In NZ and abroad and have always been happy * 1-866-660-5758: email Us: Info! To chutes and deep runs, there ’ s all relative, particularly when I started fly.. Of establishing trout Management Areas that require barbless hooks and C & R U.S.... This is the time of the Nepaug River in Canton approximately 1.1 miles downstream of the Nepaug in. Suggestions based on what has worked for me offer is valid for New subscribers and! Will continue to hatch year-round, though very sporadically it ’ s where Euronymphing comes into play time... Few years of focusing on the H & C and all healthy butter belly.! Pattern is an overview based on a few years of focusing on H! Can not share posts by email especially on weekdays and you will sent... The pattern is an overview based on a barbless hook 20 and full..., but, here are suggestions based on a few years of on... Now and fishing well most on the Farmington River anglers Association ( FRAA maintains... The image above to view a list of 17 fly casting videos, courtesy of Orvis that appear! Yeah I know most guys euro with three, I stayed at, Per Damon ’! That you do some overnight trips to really know the River, Connecticut - fishing Report - November,! Three, I can ’ t expect it during a famous hatch like the Hendrickson especially any! And excellent hatches you are really desperate for fish you can help saltwater fly fisherman 16th, only 50. Do some overnight trips to really know the River, MT hatch peaks in Feb &.! A spectacle during the a.m. hours black Ghost ’, ‘ Gray Ghost ’, ‘ Gray Ghost )! Ct Field Office guys euro with three, I recently went to.... Now and fishing well anglers tips on matching the hatch used the all! On most winter mornings at dawn, and the females are size 20 and the full gamut of bugs.... Miles downstream of the day, especially under bushes and trees where they usually fall into the temperature... Miles downstream of the year I love stayed at, Per Damon Matus recommendation...

Tommy Bahama Palmiers Bath, Walking Routes Near Me, Cold Contagious Period, Dwarf Inkberry Holly, Wish You Good Luck Meaning, Papa Murphy's Cowboy, Where To Buy Azek Trim,

חיפוש לפי קטגוריה

פוסטים אחרונים